Compliance, strategy, standards
The benefits from ISO 27001
ISO 27001 is the most popular model for managing information security. It consists of a set of requirements appropriate for each organization. The main advantages of ISO 27001:
- ISO 27001 provides a holistic approach to building the organization’s ability to continually improve the safety area.
- The standard does not impose a rigid framework for building processes – it points out the necessity to adapt to the needs and requirements of the organization.
- Proper implementation helps to increase not only the level of security, but also to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of processes.
- It gives the ability to certify – which increases the level of organization perception and competitive advantage.
- Compliance with ISO 27001 is a great asset for partners and supervisors – and is often referred to as the national safety standard.
How does ISO 27001 standard work?
The ISO standard is a set of rules and best practices in the area of information security management. ISO 27001 shapes the organization and its structure so that caring about information security is an integral part of the organization and serve as an auxiliary at the same time. Well-chosen mechanisms and tools affect the safety and effectiveness of processes in the organization without introducing excessive formalities.
Who can benefit?
ISO 27001 is recommended for organizations that:
- want to consciously manage themselves and reduce the risk of loss due to the loss or leakage of sensitive data
- process large amounts of data, especially personal data
- process sensitive data
- provide services or products for industries processing sensitive data
- want to reap the marketing benefits of having ISO 27001 certification.